Meditation. Too Common?

Anything to say about roleplay? Want to share a story? This is the right place.

Moderator: Wizards

Sairina
Hero

Re: Meditation. Too Common?

#81 Post by Sairina » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

I don't know, maybe it's just coincidence, but now that I read Angeals post, I thought I'd mention it anyway - I've been playing an alt character and used a new weapon type - several fights, and it's still 0. I had other improvements, also meditate (all of which had a few points already), but this seemed odd to me, as I remember the first few skill improves always being particularly easy with Sairi (who just recently started using a new weapon as well) and another alt. Heard someone else mention that he was annoyed about a skill staying 0 as well. Maybe there's an entirely different bug that prevents any skill from rising when it's still 0?

Loreen
Professional

Re: Meditation. Too Common?

#82 Post by Loreen » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Might be, had a similar problem. I was training spin the other day, using it for well over 12 online hours. It remained at 0. In the mean time quite a lot of skills improved, one even to 100. True, might be that I have learned a lot of skills already, but it seems a bit strange that I improve a skill from 98 to 100 faster than I improve a new skill from 0 to 1!

In the end I started learning spin and it has been improving since.