!!Attention!! RP Opp/Free Customs

Anything to say about roleplay? Want to share a story? This is the right place.

Moderator: Wizards

gojin
Master

!!Attention!! RP Opp/Free Customs

#1 Post by gojin » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:43 am

Hello all :)

Having much time on my hands nowadays ive started writing a few pages for Wiki. They will be mostly 'historical' i.e. battles during the Race/Insect Wars, stuff before the arrival, stuff after the arrival, etc. Anyways, in hopes of generating some ideas I offer this:

For any char rping an elvish noble I will provide an excellent quality custom rimnai-fel-nil-fal(see wiki page 'elvish society') armour. Free of charge :D
All you need to provide is a family name for the char ex: 'Silverarrow'. Besides the armour, some ancestor of your char will appear in at least one of the story pages soon to show up on Wiki.

I know a couple of 'noble' chars already but the more the merrier. If enough people decide to participate I might consider starting a Council of Elvish Lords to wrestle away some of the political power in Elvandar away from those nasty evil Taniel Clerics :twisted: :wink:

Anyways, just an Idea.

PO Gojin

P.S.- You dont need to be a Tanielite or even an elf to be an elvish lord. If you can think of a plausible ic explanation Ill be more than happy to rp it. :)

Abharsair
Site Admin

#2 Post by Abharsair » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:13 pm

While your project is surely a nice one, I'd like to make sure that you read this thread.

Otherwise you (plural) might waste a lot of time by writing long stories which will be discarded because they are conflicting with other stuff, or simply because we wizards have a different idea of what happened in the past, what elvish society is, etc.
Last edited by Abharsair on Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

stilgar
Champion

#3 Post by stilgar » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:16 pm

Well, I think my idea about citizenship might tightly connected to this one

viewtopic.php?p=1870#1870

anyways, I like the idea, two thumbs up :wink:
Future is NOT what it used to be

Pecs, European Capital of Culture 2010

chara
Wizard

#4 Post by chara » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:00 pm