Roleplaying during a combat Bug

Anything to say about roleplay? Want to share a story? This is the right place.

Moderator: Wizards

rex
Veteran

Roleplaying during a combat Bug

#1 Post by rex » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:28 pm

Note erased by poRex due to reasons Chara stated below
Last edited by rex on Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

chara
Wizard

#2 Post by chara » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:31 pm

If you know or suspect that there is a bug, combat related or not, it is strictly illegal to take advantage of it.

At the same time, if you have specific problems with actions of other players, you should take it up with the Player Arch. Bringing it up in a backhanded fashion in a public forum is only likely to cause bad feelings without any positive result.

rex
Veteran

#3 Post by rex » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:03 am

chara wrote:If you know or suspect that there is a bug, combat related or not, it is strictly illegal to take advantage of it.

At the same time, if you have specific problems with actions of other players, you should take it up with the Player Arch. Bringing it up in a backhanded fashion in a public forum is only likely to cause bad feelings without any positive result.
Alright, I will erase my original post then as I'm sure it will cause problems. I am sorry to those who I offended.

tarlon
Veteran

#4 Post by tarlon » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:55 am

Experienced that problem as well long long ago the char i killed him and he wasn´t dead. okay do to lag reasons he didn´t even notice about it and i didn´t realy notice expect from a log that i killed him twice. But usualy guys shouldn´t continue to fight leave if possible announce it ooc that they already died and try not to interfer in the fight at all Thats from my point of view. At least you should provide a log to the wizzis to make it possible to find the bug that caused it. So it gets fixed and none can an advantage out of it not even accidently