Role play

Anything to say about roleplay? Want to share a story? This is the right place.

Moderator: Wizards

lirynel
Veteran

Role play

#1 Post by lirynel » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:14 am

Have been trying to get back into geas for the last few days. I've not been playing a great deal, mainly struggling to remember commands and my way about the place and avoiding other people as much as I can until I feel a bit more confident.

Today I was attacked and shackled by Jezz and some female dark elf. When I regained consciousness I was asked if I was a shao-lin. When I denied it I was released.

What sort of RP is that? I've not been in the game for (I'd guess) about 2 rl years. What can my (guildless) char have done to them recently?

Delia
Overlord

#2 Post by Delia » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:37 am

Well, your char was a shao-lin at some point, as I recall. Seems others do so as well. I'd say this happened due to a recent incident.
"To be is to do" - Sokrates
"To do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra

Itenin
Journeyman

#3 Post by Itenin » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Less about you more about Shao-Lin I imagine.

tessa
Overlord

#4 Post by tessa » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:02 pm

What Itenin said, I think. They were likely looking for a Shaolin victim, and Lirynel was known as a Shaolin for some time.

Olrane
Champion

#5 Post by Olrane » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:55 am

Glad to have you back. Yeah, often unexpected things happen right after signing on after a long hiatus. Sometimes you get a spear in the neck, sometimes you luckily get a kill on an unsuspecting prey.

Anyway, I think it's fine RP. Means somebody remembered something about your character, and they can jump right in with that. Hey, that's better than it could have been. Now you can go show them how much you didn't deserve to be shackled or whatever Lirynel will do.