Vitality

Are you a Newbie and need some help? Or are you a seasoned player and have tips for newbies? Post here!

Moderator: Wizards

Desiderea
Master

Vitality

#1 Post by Desiderea » Fri May 14, 2010 4:01 pm

After a death, does vitality improve on its own over time, or do you need to gain it back by fighting things or otherwise getting exp?

Zehren
Overlord

Re: Vitality

#2 Post by Zehren » Sat May 15, 2010 4:56 am

I have heard it improves as long as you do something, be it talking, parchmentmaking or fighting... As long as you do not idle, it is supposed to get better. Thus have I heard.
Drayn wrote:Zehren, the Karmassassin!

Urlyth
Veteran

#3 Post by Urlyth » Tue May 18, 2010 7:02 am

This was normally true but I had two deaths close to each other almost three real weeks ago now and have worked like a trouper fighting things mining herbing and lots of things and still am not fully recovered .

I was starting to wonder if my stats have some how stuck.

Zehren
Overlord

#4 Post by Zehren » Tue May 18, 2010 10:21 am

Urlyth wrote:This was normally true but I had two deaths close to each other almost three real weeks ago now and have worked like a trouper fighting things mining herbing and lots of things and still am not fully recovered .

I was starting to wonder if my stats have some how stuck.
Perhaps those two deaths close to each other, given how repetive deaths make the vitality loss higher?, coupled with possible low faith?, might have decreased your vitality by MUCH. If you have recovered at all, I'd imagine things are working as supposed. *shrug*
Drayn wrote:Zehren, the Karmassassin!

anglachel
Site Admin

#5 Post by anglachel » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 pm

The stats are only shown in levels. It possible that you are (after a death) at the lower limit of a level. So you will noticed no change till you reach the next level. If you was (before death) only a bit over the limit for your level it can have the rersult that you must recover all to see a change.
But i can say that for recovery fighting is not nessesary. There areay other ways.