mining

Are you a Newbie and need some help? Or are you a seasoned player and have tips for newbies? Post here!

Moderator: Wizards

ganandorf
Overlord

mining

#1 Post by ganandorf » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:31 pm

alright so with ganon ive been training mining. I found that getting mining up isnt hard but finding items is. i have a skill of 14 and have only at this point found 2 iron nuggets and lots of pebbles. is there something like how much you dig in the room the more chances you have of finding something. what i mean is after you get a certain number of pebbles should you be finding some kind of material, i use to mine on my alt but i didnt know how to do it with him either.
Meow

Sairina
Hero

#2 Post by Sairina » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:43 am

You're in the Underground? Cause maybe it depends on the quality of the mine, or so I thought. I have mining at around 40 with my second char, and I don't find any more than you do...

delem
Journeyman

#3 Post by delem » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:04 am

Depends on the mine. Mole caves are rich in mithril and jewels, Undergrounds are only good for adamantite and iron, the spider caves are even more plentiful of jewels, mithril, and other useful nuggets. It also depends heavily on your mining skill, I believe. The higher it is, the better chances you get to find more useful things.

When I get the message 'You are tired of mining' alot when you just begin to start mining, I go into another room. But thats how I do my mining, Other people might time themselves or something