Absence

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

Andreati
Master

Re: Absence

#301 Post by Andreati » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:01 am

BTW, didn't die.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

ferranifer
Hero

#302 Post by ferranifer » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:45 am

\o/

Zehren
Champion

#303 Post by Zehren » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 am

Going on indefinite hiatus, because I find the game suffers from severe OOC distrust amongst the playerbase. Warranted or not, it's a heavy atmosphere and not one I can be bothered to deal with. It's RP and should be collaborative - nothing exists IC except by player acceptance - but the past three months or so feel like there's been heavy OOC competition and negativity etc. So: So long for now, and thanks for the fun, where it's been :)
Drayn wrote:Zehren, the Karmassassin!

Delia
Overlord

#304 Post by Delia » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:56 am

Distrust always is a major bringdown. I have played through several waves of those...usually things get a little competetive first, then emotions flare up, feeling get hurt for one reason or the other, competitiveness ramps up and everyone is suddenly viewed as a potential enemy out to get you. Heck, the OOC drama that has happened is pretty out there with enough tinfoil to wrap around eternities with :( Play good, play nice and remember to take breaks if it gets into your heads too much. It is only a game.
"To be is to do" - Sokrates
"To do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra