Xog's departure

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

Xog
Apprentice

Xog's departure

#1 Post by Xog » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Hey,
Just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks for everyone who helped me learn about geas and all it's features.
It has a lot of neat features and many ways to make a character unique in his or her own way.
I have to say that this mud probably has the most helpful players when it comes to helping newbies learn the game from any mud I've played in the past.
Though Xog will no longer be around, it was fun teaming with the ones I had a chance to team up with and just chat with on a normal bases.
Take care all.

Silvie

Re: Xog's departure

#2 Post by Silvie » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:44 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be around playing anymore Xog! I don't think I ever had any extensive interaction with you on any character but it is good to hear others were able to do a good job mentoring you in the game.

I'm just curious what made you quit though, if things had been so good to help you learn the game? What made you end up not wanting to play so badly in the end?

Greyan

#3 Post by Greyan » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:49 pm

Greyan will miss seeing Xog.

Kevin

Aes

#4 Post by Aes » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:52 pm

Sorry to see you go! Was fun playing with you while you were about, maybe I'll see you again in the future.

Adranis.

If anything stuck out as a glaring issue for you, it could be worth summarising it and letting the wizards know.

ceinna
Veteran

#5 Post by ceinna » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:13 pm

Having spent time with you on my characters, I can say Im going to miss your character. He was well rounded and I really enjoyed him. Please let us know, even in private messages if thats easier, what we could have done better? We always are trying to grow!