This is why we need the death penalty in severe cases:

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

ganandorf
Overlord

This is why we need the death penalty in severe cases:

#1 Post by ganandorf » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:48 pm

Meow

Delia
Overlord

Re: This is why we need the death penalty in severe cases:

#2 Post by Delia » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:09 am

This reminds me of what happened not so long ago in Africa. A thirteen year old girl was gang raped by several men and stoned to death afterwards by the public. She was thought to be an adult and she was sentenced to death for breaking her non-existing marriage vows. Need to dig up the info on this one later. This is one of those things that make you want to wear a mask and become THE PUNISHER :evil:
"To be is to do" - Sokrates
"To do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra

luminier
Overlord

#3 Post by luminier » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:02 pm

ya but in real life "the punisher" would get shot in the chest and die instantly.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Delia
Overlord

#4 Post by Delia » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:22 am

Yea, it is reality but I was merely discussing feverish fantasies here.
"To be is to do" - Sokrates
"To do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra

Skragna
Champion

#5 Post by Skragna » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:58 am

Eh, with the pathetic goons all heroes fight, I could probably have won... and I'm nineteen, living with my mom (waiting to restart school at a learning center specialized around asperger's syndrome) never been in shape, and only fired about a dozen bullets, most of them .22 or 30-06 bullets... one .44 magnum shot was fun though. But I digress. I could probably take on most of the countries in Africa with a flak jacket, a Desert Eagle, a 30-06, and a good 'ol shotgun. As well as an axe. Absolutely must have an axe. And I agree.... death penalty should be subjective, not just in black and white. Guy shoots his wife, he goes to jail for twenty years. If I knew that woman, that guy'd be dead before he hit the courtroom, or even the back of the cruiser! And let's face it, our judicial system's about as corrupted as a child raised on a steady diet of nibbler, elf, and dwarf potroast. With powdered unicorn horn for flavor, cooked by a Sathonite priest. :D

Arwenth
Master

#6 Post by Arwenth » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Skragna wrote:our judicial system's about as corrupted as a child raised on a steady diet of nibbler, elf, and dwarf potroast. With powdered unicorn horn for flavor, cooked by a Sathonite priest. :D
oh man...That's...That's one hell of a diet...
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”

Skragna
Champion

#7 Post by Skragna » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 am

Had to think of the most evil diet I could. You just know that poor kid's doomed.
But yeah... our judicial system's pretty messed up... I.E. After being assaulted by my younger sister repeatedly, I punched her. Her nose began to bleed and in the middle of the night she ran to the hospital. A couple days later, I'm staring at a judge who would not even let me speak my defense... Just yelled about how you aren't supposed to hit women. As far as the law is concerned, I was in the right.... she was attacking me, and I defended myself. As far as the judge cared, I was a delinquent kid who was gonna grow up to be a womanbeater. I didn't have a chance to really talk, judge said I was gonna go to juvy for a week. I was there for three days before my dad talked to the judge in private and explained the whole thing to HER.