Character wallpaper

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

Selaina
Professional

Character wallpaper

#1 Post by Selaina » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:19 am

Okay so I was really bored waiting for my 6 hour treatment of my cells to finish sooo I started dabbling something that I will hopefully finish someday when I'm equally bored. (It is also a good exercise in drawing males because I hate to draw males, so to all you males, sorry your characters are going to look horrible).
Updated! I made it bigger since there is so many people wanting to be in

Editted more to add Avisa. The two hugging elves in the right are now Aielyn and Ameleth. The on the side will be Alky. Esme will be hugging the squirrel Tanny. And Skelty will still be infront of Avisa. PLEASE POST MORE DESCS!!
Updated! There is a close up of the current peoples on page 4. To Aiely and Ameleth .... Haven't decided wether or not to draw Amely in a dress yet :P I suppose that's why he will be hiding. But I decided to draw aielyn in a dress. And since *cough* I don't have aiely's desc, she currently has my normal anime girl face right now >.> All the girls are going to look the same for faceness I think until I finish and then can individualize them.

In order from heads from left to right they're currently : Mooey, Kian (Top left), Avisa, Phaeniis, Esme, Fernao (in the middle) Thorum, Akulli hiding behind ....someone, Selaina, Lummy.
Okay Tanriel has been demoted to just being drawn as a squirrel somewhere. So his outline is free to be someone else.

Now in order to flesh people out apart from my char of course... I'm going to need people to help me with descs and basic armour descs and weapon descs >.< That does not mean just copy paste your entire armour to me >.< That means just simplify it to.... for example ... Taniel is a elf that wears leather and looks like robin hood and a cloak. Or something like that. Note especial features but I tend to like to prettify armour. But weapon descs are fine because you can't really skimpify weapons *Grin*

If you are a halfling I can probably squish one or two of you in here so if you bother to send me your desc and stuff I will. If you are a thashark. Sorry. No >.<. I can't even comprehend what they look like. And they're not pretty! So no thasharks >.<.

If you do not wish for your character to be included please let me know since it's just outlines right now I can easily make it someone else. Iffff I have the time the characters should turn out to look something like this...

Thanks! You can send it to me here, or at my email or ingamemail works too. ^^
Last edited by Selaina on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:58 am, edited 10 times in total.
Cruelty has a human heart,
And Jealousy a human face;
Terror the human form divine,
And Secrecy the human dress.

luminier
Overlord

Re: Character wallpaper

#2 Post by luminier » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:33 am

Well first of all, this is freakin bossmode. Second of all Luminier always wears plate helmet, full chainmail, leather boots with an open robe revealing a Crusader white tunic with an emblem on it. Since he follows Taniel it's a red arrow that points up. Luminier's face looks pretty scarred in game but if thats too hard to draw, just the main big scar over his left eye is cool. Hes got long brown hair that he braids to keep it from being too unruly in his helmet or while fighting and a bit of a beard. And of course, signature big ass spear.

I don't care how good/bad it is I've always wanted someone with some drawing skill to take a stab at Luminier. that would be sweet.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BztsCKMVFuI/T ... y_main.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__A0w5z9Cwvs/T ... rising.jpg
and for his helmet, googling crusader helmet or 'full barrel helmet' should give you plenty of inspiration.

thanks selaina!
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Selaina
Professional

#3 Post by Selaina » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 am

Annnnndd I almost forgot dapan >< Dappy! You were in the original on paper version I forgot to transfer you over >.> So please give me your descs as well.

Originally I was going to do dark vs light side except... I only know 3 or 4 dark people and even then bareeely and I know like 5 million light people >.<.

I was also thinking of adding a panel of tiny chibi wizards underneath the Geas, but I also have no idea what kindof figures would represent the wizards ><

luminier
Overlord

#4 Post by luminier » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:59 am

Meribo -> Cat
Abh -> werewolf
drake -> kangaroo
per -> was it a shoe?
chara -> beautiful woman
saki -> ninja
liete -> water nereid

..... that should help, more once i remember.

isengoo
Champion

#5 Post by isengoo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 am

I am hurt.

luminier
Overlord

#6 Post by luminier » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 am

you ain't important.

Skeltim
Apprentice

#7 Post by Skeltim » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:19 pm

I like how Skeltima chose to hide inside the picture :twisted:
Last edited by Skeltim on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olrane
Champion

#8 Post by Olrane » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Much better than I could do (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1615&start=20). I approve of this project, although I don't think I've logged nearly enough playtime to make the cut.

Skragna
Champion

#9 Post by Skragna » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Selaina, if you have the Draconomicon for Dungeons and Dragons, (3.5E, not 4E) look for a creature called a "Dragonkin". I actually believe Isengoo touched up their picture to make what I think 'harks look like. *will go to find it*

Selaina
Professional

#10 Post by Selaina » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 am

Skeltim wrote:I like how Skeltim chose to hide inside the picture :twisted:
You I haven't seen in 2 weeks!! *Tramples!* Also post your descs and stuff.

Also to everyone who I am drawing. I NEED WHAT YOUR CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE TOO. Hair colour, style, beard no beard, that kindof thing at the very least please

Selaina
Professional

#11 Post by Selaina » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:56 am

Olrane wrote:Much better than I could do (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1615&start=20). I approve of this project, although I don't think I've logged nearly enough playtime to make the cut.
I am confused as to who you are.

Selaina
Professional

#12 Post by Selaina » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:04 am

Skragna wrote:Selaina, if you have the Draconomicon for Dungeons and Dragons, (3.5E, not 4E) look for a creature called a "Dragonkin". I actually believe Isengoo touched up their picture to make what I think 'harks look like. *will go to find it*
I'm a girl >.< Girls don't play dungeons and dragons

Arwenth
Master

#13 Post by Arwenth » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 am

Selaina wrote:
Skragna wrote:Selaina, if you have the Draconomicon for Dungeons and Dragons, (3.5E, not 4E) look for a creature called a "Dragonkin". I actually believe Isengoo touched up their picture to make what I think 'harks look like. *will go to find it*
I'm a girl >.< Girls don't play dungeons and dragons
That Miss, would be a fallacy as I am female and not only do I play dungeons and dragons I have been known to co-GM although I'm much more for Vampire the Masquerade.

Also. That's a novel idea. Shame Arwenth is (in my mind at least) growing into a beautiful tree in Elor. But not like her or my current PC matter much in the constantly changing organism that is Geas anyway.
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”

Kian
Apprentice

#14 Post by Kian » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 am

Am I flicking someone off?

Because that seems like something Kian would do.
This is war; survival is your responsibility...

Selaina
Professional

#15 Post by Selaina » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:08 am

Kian wrote:Am I flicking someone off?

Because that seems like something Kian would do.
No mister. But you can be holding a cool looking sword if you give me descs and stuff. Otherwise I can put on bunnyears and have you hold a barbie or something :P

Selaina
Professional

#16 Post by Selaina » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:10 am

Arwenth wrote:
That Miss, would be a fallacy as I am female and not only do I play dungeons and dragons I have been known to co-GM although I'm much more for Vampire the Masquerade.

Also. That's a novel idea. Shame Arwenth is (in my mind at least) growing into a beautiful tree in Elor. But not like her or my current PC matter much in the constantly changing organism that is Geas anyway.
Welllll some of the people up there arn't that important but just people I like, like me and thorum :P Sorry thorry. Anyways, I did end up having a empty spot for someone so if your current char is a girl and you give descs, I'll draw her! *hates drawing guys* *Stabs lummy's picture* *stabs it some more*

Chani
Beginner

#17 Post by Chani » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:15 am

Nifty! You are very talented Selaina.

Selaina
Professional

#18 Post by Selaina » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 am

Chani wrote:Nifty! You are very talented Selaina.
Thank you! I decided I'm going to hide mini wizards all around the pic soooo mini descs of what you'd like your miniwiz to look like please!

Arwenth
Master

#19 Post by Arwenth » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 am

Selaina wrote:
Arwenth wrote:

Welllll some of the people up there arn't that important but just people I like, like me and thorum :P Sorry thorry. Anyways, I did end up having a empty spot for someone so if your current char is a girl and you give descs, I'll draw her! *hates drawing guys* *Stabs lummy's picture* *stabs it some more*
Could...I...convince you to draw Amaleth in a dress lol? Boy elves look like girls...but more seriously I will message you. Unless I could actually convince you to amuse me by drawing that...
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”

Amaleth
Journeyman

#20 Post by Amaleth » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Whoa whoa whoa! What kinda dress? After all, fashion is very important to that rapier and whip wielding elven corsair. (Even if it is only the fashion in his own head)