Geas has invaded my dreams... again

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

Eleassa
Professional

Geas has invaded my dreams... again

#1 Post by Eleassa » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:02 pm

I had a Geas dream last night, very similar to one I told POSkragna about a while back.

In this dream I was at work, and one of my coworkers was looking at the appointment book, and saw that we had a new client bringing in two dogs for some reason or another (I can't remember what it was, but it wasn't a serious problem). The dog's names were Eleassa and Kelawyth. My coworker commented that those were strange names, but I knew the client had to be a Geas player, so I told my coworker that I wanted to take that appointment.

When the appointment comes in, I see its a nice-looking young man about my age, and clearly a tourist. Then I notice the dogs. Eleassa was a very affectionate blue-merle Australian shepherd. Kelawyth was a small fawn chihuahua. I brought the client and the dogs into an exam room and wanted to let him know I played Geas, but did not want to let the client know I was the player of those two characters. I told him that I could see the Aussie being named Eleassa, but I couldn't believe he named a chihuahua after Kelawyth, and that I would have figured Kelawyth to be a golden retriever.

Then I woke up. I figure this means either I'm playing too much Geas despite my busy schedule, or I'm suffering from withdrawals from not playing it as much as I would like to.
Two rules to live by:
Don't sweat the petty stuff.
Don't pet the sweaty stuff.

A third rule to live by:
Don't do ANYTHING you don't want to admit and/or explain to a paramedic

Zehren
Overlord

Re: Geas has invaded my dreams... again

#2 Post by Zehren » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Seems it's time to join the anonymous geas players ^^
Drayn wrote:Zehren, the Karmassassin!

Skragna
Champion

#3 Post by Skragna » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:57 am

It's withdrawal syndrome. Happens to me everytime I go to bed. Then again, my dreams are usually filled with myself as Skragna, Dranae, or some other awesome character I've yet to make superskilled in Geas.

luminier
Overlord

#4 Post by luminier » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:39 pm

i used to have dreams of me sitting in front of my computer playing geas. glad that doesn't happen anymore.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

ganandorf
Overlord

#5 Post by ganandorf » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Its happened to me too, it is the weirdest feeling in the world.

During the dream you're aware of everything thats going on, typing everything so vividly. Afterwards you're like, what the hell was i typing in my dreams.
Meow

Eluriel
Master

#6 Post by Eluriel » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:59 am

I had a dream that Eluriel got in trouble for teaming with Mogwai. Or maybe it was a portent...

Valentine
Beginner

#7 Post by Valentine » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Oh dear.. It seems to have happened to me. It was an exciting little dream.. Instead of seeing myself playing on the computer playing geas, I thought I was the ACTUAL character doing the actual things.

And in my dream, I was a Crusader, a newer girl who just became squire. But in the dream Luminer turned evil, and my character rose up, beating all the deathpriests, and eventually beating Luminier, and like... becoming super awsome hero girl... or... something..

luminier
Overlord

#8 Post by luminier » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Valentine wrote:and eventually beating Luminier

In your dreams!

Oh wait.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Drayn
Hero

#9 Post by Drayn » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:50 pm

She could bow him into submission :D

adanath
Champion

#10 Post by adanath » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:23 pm

In my dreams Adanath turned evil and started charging around on a huge Undead Nightmare.