I miss you guys

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

Ozzie
Experienced

I miss you guys

#1 Post by Ozzie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:48 am

It could be that I've had too much to drink tonight between the brewing company and the cigar/whiskey bar...but I just wanted to say that I miss you guys. It sorta sucks being in a timezone where I'm only able to log in when it's middle of the night for all you Americans and the middle of the work day for all you Europeans.

So to those of you who can log in at weird hours, I salute you.

Signed,
Your friendly neighborhood Archer

Delia
Overlord

Re: I miss you guys

#2 Post by Delia » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Hey, its not that hot in Europe either. I have tried logging in after work and during the later evenings and I rarely see anyone. Still the number and names of people that have been online rarely changes. When do people play?

Shoot you mentioned whiskey, the only one of my many weaknesses. I have spent thirty minutes deliberating should I buy something nice to drink or not. A glass of wine and login? Perhaps.
"To be is to do" - Sokrates
"To do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra

Wade
Professional

#3 Post by Wade » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:39 pm

I'm glad you can enjoy my barely-making it really late hours RP when I do catch you on!

luminier
Overlord

#4 Post by luminier » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:04 pm

hah, not that much better here in "america"!! unless i log on mid afternoon (which i rarely do) i don't see anyone either!
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Arsicas
Master

#5 Post by Arsicas » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:29 am

It seems like it's been rather empty lately... although I do still see a fair number of people on the active list. Do people just log in, see that no one is on, and log off? :/ Maybe it'll turn back around soon.
Duncan hisses in Common: love not keepzss zssomeone alive
You speak softly in Common: Sometimes it's all that keeps one
alive.
You smile slightly.

Aturshus
Veteran

#6 Post by Aturshus » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:51 pm

I've been insanely busy. I just log in for a little while once a day to see if my character is needed for anything. Next month should be better for me, at least.

Hopefully then I'll see you all more in game. Archer is such a fun character by the way. :)

luminier
Overlord

#7 Post by luminier » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Arsicas wrote:It seems like it's been rather empty lately... although I do still see a fair number of people on the active list. Do people just log in, see that no one is on, and log off? :/ Maybe it'll turn back around soon.
GUILTY AS CHARGED
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.