which DnD char are you?

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

golub
Experienced

#21 Post by golub » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:11 pm

For Golub...

Neutral Good Elf Bard Thief
Follower Of Oghma

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Deity:
Oghma is the Neutral Good god of knowledge and invention. He is also known as the Binder of What is Known, and is the Patron of Bards. His followers believe that knowledge reigns supreme, and is the basis for everything else that is done. They wear white shirts and pants, with a black and gold braided vest, and a small, box-like hat. All priests of Oghma are known as Loremasters. Oghma's symbol is a scroll.

Not so accurate actually.. I think that answering that you want to live in forest tree-tops with connected bridges actually makes you elf even if it's an acceptable wish for a halfling too =)

EDIT: Oh there were detailed results too...

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- (-8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXX (3)
Evil ---- (-10)

Race:
Human ---- (-4)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXXX (7)
Dwarf ---- (-5)
Half-Orc - (-5)
Gnome ---- XXX (3)

Class:
Fighter - (-8)
Ranger -- X (1)
Paladin - (-5)
Cleric -- (0)
Mage ---- XXXXX (5)
Druid --- XXXX (4)
Thief --- XXXXXX (6)
Bard ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Monk ---- (0)

chara
Wizard

#22 Post by chara » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:18 am

Chaotic Good Elf Bard Ranger
Follower Of Hanali Cenanil

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Deity:
Hanali Cenanil is the Chaotic Good elven goddess of love, beauty, and art. She is also known as the Heart of Gold and Lady Goldheart. Her followers delight in creation and youth, and work to spread happiness, love, and beauty. Their preferred weapon is the dagger.

Abharsair
Site Admin

#23 Post by Abharsair » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:53 pm

Hmm, you all seem to have answered the questions according to what your characters would do, so I wonder whether I should start worrying that I ended up "lawful evil" by answering what I would have done.

jezz
Hero

#24 Post by jezz » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:27 am

Actually... I replied thinking about me and not Jezz, since my score on cleric was very negative (as it is oocly)

golub
Experienced

#25 Post by golub » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:06 am

Are you saying that you're not sacrificing little children IRL? Now you have totally changed the impression you gave me... :lol:

genesis
Wizard

#26 Post by genesis » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:14 am

I also answered on a pure OOC basis.
Genesis the ideaSpawner

jezz
Hero

#27 Post by jezz » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:34 am

golub wrote:Are you saying that you're not sacrificing little children IRL? Now you have totally changed the impression you gave me... :lol:
I am saying that everytime I see a cleric IRL I have to go to the bathroom to puke, curse and break something :P Specially if is one of those fat, old, useless people who like to wear rings with which they could save some lifes, instead of sitting on a chair, reading a book which has lost sense for them, and then trying to tell the rest of the world what to do.

Indeed, if they'd be half-zombies wearing skull masks and sacrificing giants in the name of their god, maybe I'd change my mind... :)

Chimos

#28 Post by Chimos » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:07 am

Chaotic Good Elf Mage Bard
Blargh, I got elf...
I guess I did like them before I realized everyone loves the bastards... ah well

Tatiana
Apprentice

#29 Post by Tatiana » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:23 pm

I don't have German classes today and suddenly don't know what to do with all the time :P so here it goes, the test was long gone so I found another copy at http://fantasyherald.com/quiz/dand/index.php

For me:

Neutral Good Elf Ranger

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXX (4)
Evil ---- (-3)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXX (7)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Dwarf ---- XXX (3)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Fighter -- XXXXXX (6)
Barbarian -XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Ranger --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Monk ----- (-1)
Paladin -- XXXXXXX (7)
Cleric --- X (1)
Mage ----- XXX (3)
Druid ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Thief ---- (-8)
Bard ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

This barbarian score is disturbing!

and this one is for Tatiana:

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Cleric

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXX (5)
Evil ---- (-3)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXX (9)
Gnome ---- XXX (3)
Halfling - (-1)
Dwarf ---- (-7)
Half-Orc - X (1)

Class:
Fighter -- XXXXXXX (7)
Barbarian -X (1)
Ranger --- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Paladin -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Cleric --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Mage ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Druid ---- XXXXXX (6)
Thief ----X (1)
Bard ----- XXXXXXXX (8)

rex
Veteran

#30 Post by rex » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:51 pm

Neutral Good Human Barbarian

Alignment:

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Barbarians live outside the 'civilized' They have tribal goverments, and are often nomads. What they may lack in refinement is balanced by there strength of individual character and ability to survive.