which DnD char are you?

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

tessa
Overlord

which DnD char are you?

#1 Post by tessa » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:44 am

http://neppyman.irulethe.net/dndwho/index.html

My brother showed me this test, and I thought it might be fun to post here. We can see how close our personalities match our chars in the game. :P

I'll post mine later, though.

Abharsair
Site Admin

#2 Post by Abharsair » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:35 pm

I Am A: Lawful Evil Human Ranger Fighter

Alignment:
Lawful Evil characters believe that a nice, orderly system of life is perfect for them to abuse for their own advancement. They will work within 'the system' to get the best that they can for themselves.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Deity:
Iyachtu Xvim is the Lawful Evil god of fear, hatred, malice, and tyranny. He is also known as the Godson and the Son of Bane. He appears as a gaunt, naked, scimitar-wielding man, or as a black cloud with glowing green eyes. His followers are working to strengthen his position in the world by converting (often by force) other deities' worshippers. They wear black robes with dark green trim, and wear black iron gauntlets with green eyes on the backs. Iyachtu Xvim's symbol is a black hand, inset with green eyes.

krelji
Hero

#3 Post by krelji » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:46 pm

I am a: Lawful Neutral Elf Mage

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral characters believe in the triumph of law and order above all else. It does not matter whether the leader is for good or evil; the leader will be followed, because the order they provide is the most important thing.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

No secondary class, no deity[/b]
All knowledge is heresy. Yes, you heard me correctly.
It is the nature of religions to thrive on ignorance.

jezz
Hero

#4 Post by jezz » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:49 pm

Chaotic Evil Human Thief Fighter
Follower Of Mask

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Deity:
Mask is the Neutral Evil god of rogues, thieves. He is also known as the Lord of Shadows. He appears as a lithe man, shadowed, wearing dark clothing. His followers believe in stealth and wariness. They wear black and gray clothing, and carry weapons and armor similar to that of a thief. They frequently wear masks to conceal their identity. Mask's symbol is a dark, checkered mask.

tessa
Overlord

#5 Post by tessa » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:58 pm

Chaotic Evil Elf Mage Thief

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Deity:
Velsharoon is the Neutral Evil god of necromancy, liches, and undeath. He is also known as the Vaunted, the Archmage of Necromancy, and the Lord of the Forgotten Crypt. His followers practice the necromantic arts, and raise the dead to do their bidding. His symbol is a crowned skull.

venim
Beginner

#6 Post by venim » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:14 pm

Neutral Evil Human Fighter Paladin

Follower Of Cyric
Alignment:
Neutral Evil characters believe in Number One. Their personal gain takes precedance over all else, and they will work with whomever necessary and whatever institutions necessary to further their own goals.
Race:
Primary Class:
Secondary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.
Deity:
Cyric is the Neutral Evil god of death, murder, the dead, strife, tyranny, deception, and illusion. His followers are working to secure his position as a new god, and are in conflict with many worshippers of other deities. They wear black or dark purple robes, with silver trimming, and wear silver bracelets. Cyric's symbol is a skull set in a purple starburst.

Drake
Wizard

#7 Post by Drake » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:13 pm

Seems I am a Lawful Good Elf Bard Ranger

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Deity:
Oghma is the Neutral Good god of knowledge and invention. He is also known as the Binder of What is Known, and is the Patron of Bards. His followers believe that knowledge reigns supreme, and is the basis for everything else that is done. They wear white shirts and pants, with a black and gold braided vest, and a small, box-like hat. All priests of Oghma are known as Loremasters. Oghma's symbol is a scroll.
Evil in Training.
Gods middle finger.

Drake
Wizard

#8 Post by Drake » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:55 pm

Ok, I'm told I need a review of my results, factoring in that I have been pissed off by someone. So at such times, this is me, a Chaotic Evil Human Fighter Thief.

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Talos is the Chaotic Evil god of storms, forest fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, and destruction in general. He is also known as the Destroyer. His followers fear him more than worship him, and they revel in the destructive fury of nature - while praying to be spared from its wrath. Talos's symbol is three lightning bolts, of different colors, coming from a central point.
Evil in Training.
Gods middle finger.

Abharsair
Site Admin

#9 Post by Abharsair » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:58 pm

Drake wrote:Ok, I'm told I need a review of my results, factoring in that I have been pissed off by someone.
That was me telling him he sounds English. Oh, woe is me!

nogem
Journeyman

#10 Post by nogem » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:49 pm

True Neutral Dwarf Ranger Fighter
Follower Of Dumathoin

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Dumathoin is the True Neutral dwarven god of buried wealth, ores, gems, and mining. He is also known as the Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain. His followers are typically miners and explorers, but also respect the beauty of the earth. They also stand guard over the dwarven dead. Their preferred weapon is the maul. Dumathoin's symbol is a faceted gem set inside a mountain peak.

yegerfin
Journeyman

#11 Post by yegerfin » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:39 am

Neutral Good Elf Mage Ranger
Follower Of Mystra

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Mystra is the Neutral Good goddess of magic. She is also known as the Lady of Mysteries. Followers of Mystra wear armor and carry shields with her symbol on them. Mystra's symbol is a ring of stars.

yegerfin
Journeyman

#12 Post by yegerfin » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:58 am

This is too funny to pass....
Next test i took trying to give yegerfin-would-be answers, and here's what came out...

Perhaps i should join yeger in druids... :)

Chaotic Good Elf Druid Ranger
Follower Of Rillifane Rallathil

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:

Primary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Rillifane Rallathil is the Chaotic Good elven god of woodlands and nature. He is also known as the Leaflord, the Wild One, and the Great Oak. He is appears as a huge oak tree. His followers believe that everyone should be free to spend their lives doing what nature has meant them to, and they protect the forests from those who would abuse them. Their preferred weapon is the quarterstaff. Rillifane Rallathil's symbol is an oak tree.

Kortha
Master

#13 Post by Kortha » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:14 pm

Neutral Good Gnome Bard Mage
Follower Of Oghma

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Oghma is the Neutral Good god of knowledge and invention. He is also known as the Binder of What is Known, and is the Patron of Bards. His followers believe that knowledge reigns supreme, and is the basis for everything else that is done. They wear white shirts and pants, with a black and gold braided vest, and a small, box-like hat. All priests of Oghma are known as Loremasters. Oghma's symbol is a scroll.

...And I really AM short! :P
If a squirrel is chasing you, drop your nuts and run.

Olrane
Champion

#14 Post by Olrane » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:48 pm

I am...

True Neutral Gnome Thief Ranger
Follower Of Calladuran Smoothhands

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Callarduran Smoothhands is the True Neutral gnomish god of stone, the underground, and mining. He is also known as the Deep Brother and the Master of Stone. His followers enjoy mining - especially for rubies. Their favorite weapon is the battleaxe.

I even tried not to answer any of the obvious ones as thief...god, I feel so unloved. Actually not a bad test, quite entertaining.

Tessa's though is uncannily accurate.

Olrane
Champion

#15 Post by Olrane » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:07 pm

When I put in what Ol would have said, I got:

Chaotic Neutral Elf Thief Bard
Follower Of Erevan Ilesere

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Erevan Ilesere is the Chaotic Neutral elven god of mischief and rogues. He is also known as the Trickster and the Chameleon. His followers are always looking for fun and adventure, and are notorious pranksters. Their favorite weapon is the short sword. Erevan Ilesere's symbol is a nova star with asymmetric rays.

Not too bad...guess I've a very elfy human.

cathal

#16 Post by cathal » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:02 pm

The test says that Cathal is:

Lawful Good Elf Paladin Cleric
Follower Of Tyr

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:

Primary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Secondary Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Deity:
Tyr is the Lawful Good god of justice. He is also known as Tyr Grimjaws, Wounded Tyr, the Maimed God, and Blind Tyr. He appears as a warrior, missing his hand. Followers of Tyr are concerned first and foremost with justice - discovering the truth and punishing the guilty for their crimes. They wear blue and purple robes with a white sash, a white gauntlet on the left hand, and a black gauntlet on the right, to symbolize Tyr's lost hand. Their preferred weapon is the warhammer. Tyr's symbol is a set of scales resting on a warhammer.

Not too bad, though I would consider the cleric part primary..

@Cathal

Delia
Overlord

#17 Post by Delia » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:55 am

I would be a Chaotic Neutral Elf Ranger Mage, Follower of Silvanus

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Silvanus is the True Neutral god of nature. He is also known as the Patron of Druids. His followers believe in the perfect balance of nature, and believe that nature's bounty is preferable to any other 'civilizing' method. They wear leather or metallic scale mail, constructed of leaf-shaped scales. Silvanus's symbol is an oak leaf.
"To be is to do" - Sokrates
"To do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra

stilgar
Champion

#18 Post by stilgar » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:10 pm

Lawful Evil Elf Mage Thief

Follower Of Velsharoon

Alignment:
Lawful Evil characters believe that a nice, orderly system of life is perfect for them to abuse for their own advancement. They will work within 'the system' to get the best that they can for themselves.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Velsharoon is the Neutral Evil god of necromancy, liches, and undeath. He is also known as the Vaunted, the Archmage of Necromancy, and the Lord of the Forgotten Crypt. His followers practice the necromantic arts, and raise the dead to do their bidding. His symbol is a crowned skull.
Future is NOT what it used to be

Pecs, European Capital of Culture 2010

golub
Experienced

#19 Post by golub » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:32 pm

Using a cross between myself and a character that I want to play:

Chaotic Evil Dwarf Thief Druid
Follower Of Mask

Alignment:

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Deity:
Mask is the Neutral Evil god of rogues, thieves. He is also known as the Lord of Shadows. He appears as a lithe man, shadowed, wearing dark clothing. His followers believe in stealth and wariness. They wear black and gray clothing, and carry weapons and armor similar to that of a thief. They frequently wear masks to conceal their identity. Mask's symbol is a dark, checkered mask.

genesis
Wizard

#20 Post by genesis » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:31 pm

Lawful Good Elf Cleric Mage
Follower Of Tyr

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Tyr is the Lawful Good god of justice. He is also known as Tyr Grimjaws, Wounded Tyr, the Maimed God, and Blind Tyr. He appears as a warrior, missing his hand. Followers of Tyr are concerned first and foremost with justice - discovering the truth and punishing the guilty for their crimes. They wear blue and purple robes with a white sash, a white gauntlet on the left hand, and a black gauntlet on the right, to symbolize Tyr's lost hand. Their preferred weapon is the warhammer. Tyr's symbol is a set of scales resting on a warhammer.

Somehow hilarious that Cathal is quite a bit like me. ;)

Just a note for those who don't know: I study Theology in a Univ. ,-)
Genesis the ideaSpawner