Mud Down...

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

Itenin
Journeyman

#41 Post by Itenin » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:58 pm

Andreati wrote: You're a comparatively old fogey player, you probably have some good ones as Gojin picking his nose as a kid or something.
Haha. Itenin is only four years old. Gojin is far more likely to have logs of Itenin picking his!

Andreati
Master

#42 Post by Andreati » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Itenin wrote:... Gojin is far more likely to have logs of Itenin picking his!
I think that Gojin is far too serious to keep a log like that! Besides, he's not here (-mumblegrumble-), and you are!! -tries command 'force itenin post something'-
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Itenin
Journeyman

#43 Post by Itenin » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:07 am

I would joyously acquiesce your request, but the vast majority of my logs were lost in an unfortunate and involuntary hard drive reformat. Only a few logs remain, all of which are Asral lore.

Andreati
Master

#44 Post by Andreati » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:18 am

You ought to be smitten...smiten..smote and/or smoted. But ah well. What fun Asrali lore dost thou haveth?
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.