Good bye

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

Naga
Hero

#41 Post by Naga » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Good-bye Kaspars! It was fun while it lasted.

Grindel
Veteran

#42 Post by Grindel » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:42 pm

In the past there was a friendly rule among sathos and wizards that sathos themselves would control their numbers so the balance of the game would survive. We did so and that's one of the reasons sathos are somehow disliked oocly because people think we are snobbish.
I might make myself unpopular again, but there is either too much regulation or too less communication about that.
The above, if true, sounds like a good way to provoke the problems that often ocurred, regarding snobbishness or the often given advice to just do more recruiting for the satho guild.

Delmon
Champion

#43 Post by Delmon » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:52 pm

I agree with Grindel. If anything the cap should be set and bumped up to around 7. That allows for just enough to be thriving, fun, and competative against the crusaders and taniels every week. Given the strict acceptance policy the sathos have, there shouldnt be a problem for a long time about balance issues.

Now I feel bad at mentioning recruiting as a sathos problem... I didnt realize they couldnt.

hsparks
Journeyman

#44 Post by hsparks » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:31 am

Delmon wrote:I agree with Grindel. If anything the cap should be set and bumped up to around 7.
The problem there is the size of the geas playerbase. 7 active members in the satho guild would probably make it the most active guild save for the shaolin. I think.
"If there truly is an evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind."

tessa
Overlord

#45 Post by tessa » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:48 am

Guilds have, on the average that I see, anywhere from 2-4 members, save the occasional times there's sudden spurts that put them around 7 or more, but usually that doesn't last longer than a few weeks.

chara
Wizard

#46 Post by chara » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:20 am

The cap on the Sathos guild, and the plans for its removal, have already been discussed with the Sathos, and neither is a discussion for a public board.

adanath
Champion

#47 Post by adanath » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:32 am

For the sake of sanity can we just drop this topic please :). If you wish to see any of these arguments further look back in time at the forums..they are all there.