SEX ED

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

Grindel
Veteran

Re: SEX ED

#21 Post by Grindel » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:36 pm

The first google result on "Sado-Masochism guru" is an insurance forum with a thread about Hillary and sado-masochism. That's more to the masochism-side, apparently.

luminier
Overlord

#22 Post by luminier » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:43 pm

the fact of the matter is that if you make things illegal they go on the black market and because of the illegalization people who are criminals will sell them. if u make it all legal, then you are essentially saying it's ok to do drugs and no government in their right mind would ever do that. but if you make it legal then obviously... it's not ILLEGAL. therefore it will have to be commercially avaliable and the drug trade will disappear completely. in my opinion it's better to be educated about these things. i mean just because you legalize drugs doesn't mean every tom, dick and harry is going to start doing drugs, it may even perhaps show the real maturity in society.

maybe my faith in humanity is just too great.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

ganandorf
Overlord

#23 Post by ganandorf » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Alcohol is legal for everyone over the age of 18/21 depending on where you live. not every person over that age necessarily drinks, they're not wasted 24/7 just like they wouldnt be stoned 24/7. Marijuana isnt legal for any of those reasons, the reason it is illegal is because of political bullshit, they cant control weed like they can alcohol because any tom dick and harry can grow it on their own accord, which isnt even a bad thing.
Meow

Skragna
Champion

#24 Post by Skragna » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:21 am

First of all, as whatever divine being's up there as my witness, I do NOT do drugs. A handful of my friends take legal steroids for their asthma. My mother, father, and most of their family smoke pot. I assume my sister is on it as well. I have two friends whom I have caught getting stoned. One proceeded to ask me how he could best hide a growing plant in his house, in the event it was searched. I outlined a plan that would work. He is ecstatic, and plans on selling it if pot ever becomes legal, to which I replied, "How? If the government DOES legalize pot, it'll be because they've got the ability to out-produce everyone else, and not only in the seed market. They will have multi-acre farms, like tobacco farms, dedicated to growing pot." He looked a little sad, so I cheered him up by saying, "But on the plus side, you'll have your own private stash and won't need to pay taxes!" Anyone else agree the government would follow that same idea if they legalized pot?