What character do you most miss and why?

If it's no bug or an idea, but it's still MUD-related, it goes here.

Moderator: Wizards

Drake
Wizard

What character do you most miss and why?

#1 Post by Drake » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:33 am

Ok, I've noticed everyone here has gone quiet as if someone stole all your fingertips.

Being a wizard, and naturally mean, I thought I'd make you all type with your stubby tipless fingers anyways.

So what character do you most miss?

And a bit of the reasons why you miss them above all others?

And if you've more than one, then use your stubby digits some more and include them!

Oh, and by the way, keep it clean, tidy, and refrain from using references to toenails and all will be fine.
Evil in Training.
Gods middle finger.

Abharsair
Site Admin

#2 Post by Abharsair » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:59 pm

Not that he was a player, or that anyone of you remembers him, but that'd be Lagonas. And why? Because he was so politically incorrect.
"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

jezz
Hero

#3 Post by jezz » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:42 am

In my case it would be Dalamar.

He was so fuc***g son of a b***h that everytime I saw him around I couldn't hide a smile. Often the first phrase he used to tell me when meeting was: "I have a new plan to piss someone in mind"

I miss such kind of EVIL players :twisted:

vurdijak
Hero

players missed

#4 Post by vurdijak » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:01 pm

I miss Kortha, Ezdreli, and Dekhan among others...also Galmor and Nogem. Who the most though? I would say probably Nogem, always speaking in Boreal and pissing off the humans who knew they should be able to understand him but couldnt.

iza
Veteran

#5 Post by iza » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:44 pm

Mazarmormuk- Man the world seemed twice as big with this guy around. Always something to do with him, and even ogres were never boring. He was just as crazy if not crazier then iza when it came to trying do or die missions or areas. :D

Kortha- My char now dislikes her but i miss her sitting at crossing. :cry:

Kilery-Always gave me a good laugh.
Kilery looks upward at the sky in a trance.
iza says in a calm voice in common"I think a couple of open handed slaps across the face with my iron guantlet will cure her quickly"
Kortha grumbles in Common" Na, i'll just lighnting bolt her a couple times til she comes around"

Tessa-never could figure the char out completely, or get my char to trust her and there were shocker at ever turn with this char.

Ocee-Iza could not want to kill him more,the guy is easy to hate but hard to kill :D ... though curiously as much as my char hates him, i find iza is so much like him in alot of ways.
Geas. Imagination sold separately.

tarlon
Veteran

#6 Post by tarlon » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:33 am

Hi,
whom i miss most?
There are alot of player i miss most.For example Kurt, Dalamar, Dragan, in combo with later Jezz. We had quite some fun. Damned i just say RUMBLE damned earthquake hurt alot and later on all those AAARGGGHSS from the ton´s of slay´s i ate.
I never counted the one on one playerfights with dragan but it have been a lot and always fair..... .
Other players i miss Nathan for sure he was the one who accepted me at the Asral clerics.
Sorvesh with him, Mathias, Kors and Yegger we had a realy nice hunting team.
Iske for beeing Iske. I think there were no player in the mud that disliked her.
Some other for sure but i don´t remember them at the moment.
As wizzard i miss little Beddy, Nibbler and Louis.
Kay see you in the mud
Olaf, po Tarlon