Xuchal and non-weapon/armours

Are you a Newbie and need some help? Or are you a seasoned player and have tips for newbies? Post here!

Moderator: Wizards

rafael
Professional

Xuchal and non-weapon/armours

#1 Post by rafael » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 pm

I want to make an item for roleplay purposes that should be quite easy to make for a crafter, and absolutely boring for an artisan like Xuchal. The problem is that it's neither a weapon or an armour. Any suggestions? Am I screwed? Or should I try powering through even if the options don't make sense and crossing my fingers?

Thanks,

PO Rafael

matusalem
Master

Re: Xuchal and non-weapon/armours

#2 Post by matusalem » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:10 pm

I'm not certain who the custom item Wiz currently is, but probably best to find out and contact them. I do know when I made my custom quiver, I chose the "belt" option from Xuchal's list and it seemed to turn out perfectly.

rafael
Professional

#3 Post by rafael » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Thankfully there's help admin : ) It's a bit old tho.

Desiderea
Master

#4 Post by Desiderea » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:56 am

Oh, by the way, how does the whole custom item thing work? I haven't ever tried. Do you need to bring him the right materials? If you ask him about ordering something, does it prompt you?

matusalem
Master

#5 Post by matusalem » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:44 am

Best thing to do is try and order something from him. Explore the various options and what not. You can always cancel the order as soon as you're done. As for raw materials, you do have to bring him the minerals for any metal work.

Nerzul

#6 Post by Nerzul » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi,
I think this is the right place to ask my question. I recently had a custom item crafted, it's an amulet. I don't have the exact description right now, because I'm at work, but it's a description of the actual item and then it has some writing in Khuzdul. When I look at it I see " around the edges there is writing in Khuzdul blah blah blah". The only thing is, my character doesn't speak Khuzdul and while he might know what it says, someone else who doesn't speak the language and isn't familiar with the amulet shouldn't have any idea what it says.... I don't know if there is a process to edit the item or should I destroy it and re-order? I also don't mean to make a big deal of this, I'm a pretty new player and believe me, I'm happy to even have a custom item. Please let me know what would be the best course of action, or if I should just not worry about it.

Thanks

Noryb
Professional

#7 Post by Noryb » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi,

Contact Louis, he should be able to help you with the custom item.

N

louis
Champion

#8 Post by louis » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:34 am

Amulet changed.

Quit quit and relogin to reload it

L

Nerzul

#9 Post by Nerzul » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:26 am

Thank you sooo much! You are awesome!