Favorite pokemon & why

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

Aturshus
Veteran

Re: Favorite pokemon & why

#21 Post by Aturshus » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Old thread's kinda old.. Go with Charizard, for the old times.

Zehren
Overlord

#22 Post by Zehren » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:51 am

Larvitar :3

Drayn wrote:Zehren, the Karmassassin!

Akulli
Experienced

#23 Post by Akulli » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:40 am

The newer the pokemon, the sillier they seem. I'm glad that most people are sticking to the older gens for their favorites.
I mean, come on. A key chain pokemon? An ice-cream cone pokemon? Lets just point at random items from now on and see how we can turn it into a pokemon.

Oh look! We don't have a broom pokemon yet! Lets go with that! Oh look! A picture frame! A shoe! A FORK! PERFECT!
For he comes, the human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand
From a world more full of weeping than he can understand

ghalt
Master

#24 Post by ghalt » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Psyduck, because his expression seems to state: "Why do I exist?!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trysnyx
Experienced

#25 Post by Trysnyx » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 am

Akulli wrote:The newer the pokemon, the sillier they seem. I'm glad that most people are sticking to the older gens for their favorites.
I mean, come on. A key chain pokemon? An ice-cream cone pokemon? Lets just point at random items from now on and see how we can turn it into a pokemon.

Oh look! We don't have a broom pokemon yet! Lets go with that! Oh look! A picture frame! A shoe! A FORK! PERFECT!
I do agree. Nintendo seems to do their best at picking random items for pokemon, instead of using animals. A few house-hold items is okay, but they seem to overdue it. I don't have a particular favorite, but I have some that I think are awesome.

luminier
Overlord

#26 Post by luminier » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:45 pm

in their defence, there is like 750 pokemon now. it's gotta start being hard to get creative.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Trysnyx
Experienced

#27 Post by Trysnyx » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:13 pm

luminier wrote:in their defence, there is like 750 pokemon now. it's gotta start being hard to get creative.
True, they probably are finding it hard to get new ideas, so I will cut them a little bit of slack.