Away.

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

jash
Beginner

On a lighter note

#21 Post by jash » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:20 pm

I will be visiting Germany next week for a few days, Berlin though - unfortunately nowhere near Regensburg. Feel like I should buy you guys there a few beers.
Maybe one day, It only costs 70 british pounds for a return flight from London.
Anyway, blah blah. I'll wave at you from the top of a hill or something...
:)

Abharsair
Site Admin

#22 Post by Abharsair » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:28 pm

People should be careful not to hurt someone's feelings by insulting his/her country, and some jokes are just bad taste. That's all I have to say about that topic.
hsparks wrote:But we should probably get off the subject since it kind of went offtrack from the main point of this thread. Which was, why Abharsair should give Sparky 500 dollars cash. Instead of a bag of dog poop on his porch.
Sorry, can't really give you 500 bucks, but what about a nearly non-used appendix, which I could offer you real cheap after Chara decided to have an appendicitis two days ago?
"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

hsparks
Journeyman

#23 Post by hsparks » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:48 pm

Abharsair wrote:Sorry, can't really give you 500 bucks, but what about a nearly non-used appendix, which I could offer you real cheap after Chara decided to have an appendicitis two days ago?
That stinks, on your vacation too. But there is a bright side, at least now she won't have to worry about getting it again. ;)

And about actually having it... I'll pass. I've already got one that's just waiting for a bad time to decide to pop.
"If there truly is an evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind."

Abharsair
Site Admin

#24 Post by Abharsair » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:20 am

I'm back.
"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

hsparks
Journeyman

#25 Post by hsparks » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:38 pm

Abharsair wrote:I'm back.
No, you aren't.
"If there truly is an evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind."