Losing dignity

Feeling lonely and want to chat? That's your place to go then. Can't be off-topic enough to not be posted here.

Moderator: Wizards

jezz
Hero

Losing dignity

#1 Post by jezz » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:09 am

The links below will guide you to a recent party we had at the flat of a friend. As you can see, even in winter, we were really "hot".

Hot or stupid, at your choice. I must warn you that people with homophobia should not watch those ones, although none of us are xD

Party starts
"Dancing"
"Carnaval"
Sexual harassment
*coughs*
True love
Hope my family never watches this

Naga
Hero

#2 Post by Naga » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:29 am

"Losing dignity" presupposes having dignity in the first place, which quite obviously was not the case. :wink:

Anyway, it looked like a nice party... much better than mine at least. The last party I attended, I was punched quite hard in the arm by my friend Chong-Min Jan in his attempt to prove that true pain is only caused by hatred (and I, extending from this logic, was supposed to feel nothing)... Needless to say, he was very drunk. Many Asians (50%+) don't metabolize alcohol as effectively as other racial groups due to genetics---their version of the enzyme aldehyde dehydrogenase is ineffective at binding to its cofactor NAD.

As much as I like philosophy, nothing is more annoying than a drunk convinced that he has "everything figured out." I was given the sorry task of asking him anything and everything for hours on end, and pledged to remember his answers so that he could write a book and become rich. (Anyone else ever have that happen?) Oh, and need I mention people racing through hallways and throwing themselves into walls?

Though it may sound strange coming from the player of Naga, a somewhat debauched and bitter elf, I am an absolute abstainer from alcohol (primarily for religious reasons) as well as smoke and substances that cloud the mind or impair judgment.